For mommies who love to write but can’t write full-time and those who have experience in marketing and strategy, I have the perfect job for you.
Vantage Strategy and Marketing, an Australian business seeks a permanent, part time virtual assistant to help service clients and build the business. Primary responsibilities of the VA/blogger include:
- Research and write blogs on strategy and marketing,
- Develop and implement social media strategy,
- Develop content and implement across LinkedIn, Twitter, web and other channels.
- Design templates and content for e-newsletters.
- Update website content and contacts.
- Undertake web redesign and SEO.
- Prepare presentations on PowerPoint
Click here for more details about the position.
To Apply please send an email to James at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a great Virtual Assistant. Please include your resume as an attachment.
- Virtual Assistant – February 25, 2013 (wailingsofaworkathomemom.wordpress.com)
- Working With A Virtual Assistant (thevirtualvirtuoso.wordpress.com)