Any graphic designer moms out there? An American company is looking for a full time home-based graphic designer. Applicants must know how to use the following software:
The job will involve the following tasks:
- Creating graphics for Twitter (profile image and background/page graphics).
- Creating graphics for Facebook (profile image, timeline graphics, cover image graphics).
- Creating graphics for YouTube (profile image and background/channel graphics).
- Creating ebook cover art for print, Amazon Kindle and online download.
- Creating interior layouts for ebooks, printed books and special reports.
- Creating infographics to explain topics in a visual manner.
- Creating graphics for placement in websites and blogs.
- Formatting and placing text, graphics and photos in websites and blogs.
- Informational graphics to explain topics in a visual way.
- Website layouts and graphics (NO programming, just the layout and design).
- Logo, business card and stationery design.
- Brochures, newsletters and flyer design.
- Motion graphics and video.
- And more! (This is a very short list of the types of projects you would be working on).
Click here for more information about the position and how to apply.