Another example how almost any job can be home based.
A US based design firm is looking for a home based (yes, home based!) restaurant designer. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Previous Interior Design experience, restaurant design is a big plus.
- Must be passionate and have good design concept.
- Must be proficient in SketchUp/CAD/3D Max.
- Must able to work with other designers, and take other’s inputs.
- Good English verbal/writing skill.
- Have reliable computer equipment and software
- SOLID internet connection
- Work at home, excellent self-management.
Once hired, the designer will be expected to be able to conduct research and provide meaningful design solutions independently, be familiar with design solution and process, and be familiar with interior design, exterior design, storefront design, and etc.
Training (with pay) will be provided on U.S. health codes. Work hours will be Tuesday- Saturday, 7AM – 4PM(Pacific Standard Time).
Interested parties can email their resume and past portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.