Here’s another marketing in the real estate industry for marketing assistants
VirtualEStaff is looking for website marketing assistants who can do the following tasks:
- Create websites from template designs; create plug and play content and introduce customization.
- SEO & Optimize FB and/or Twitter for these sites
- Set up for MLS IDX integration.
- Maintain text and video blogs (client provides content), website support, website changes and important backend things like backup, upgrades and maintenance.
- Posting on websites.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- Must have exemplary task management skills and is capable of providing detailed progress reports
- Must be willing to learn and work with cloud-based marketing tools and platforms
- Must be willing to work U.S./Pacific Standard Time hours
Those who have worked with a Keller Williams agent before are preferred.
This position starts out part-time with a possibility of going full-time after an initial 90-day period. Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org via email. Emails without attached resumes will not be entertained.